Friday, September 14, 2012

Bear Cubs




Off to school for our two little bear cubs. Noah is in Second Grade and Riley is attending 4K. My sister-in-law, Bonnie, once said that Noah and Riley are like two little bear cubs because they are always together. They rough house, snuggle, fight and make-up like bear cubs.
Unfortunately, my cubs are attending class in two different locations, so they won't be able to take care of each other like they have all summer. Who am I kidding; they don't always take care of each other. Sometimes the evil twinkle in their eyes kicks in and they attack the other with vengeance. If only I knew a magic spell that I could cast; putting an end to the bear cub attacks. Life, minus bear cub attacks, would be so peaceful, and probably very boring.
On the other hand, two different locations for class is a good thing because when they reunite at the end of the day the hugs and snuggles are endless.
Cheers to a new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment